STONE VENEER AND BRICK VENEER TYPICAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS AND VIDEOS
- Category: Info
- Published on Wednesday, 07 November 2012 15:58
- Hits: 3233
Every installation is dependent upon the actual framing and materials to be used, so please speak with a Stone Selex representative before starting an installation. Generally the installation steps are:
- Apply moisture barrier to exterior surface (Breathable type).
- Apply 3.4 diamond metal lath to interior or exterior surface.
- Apply 1/2′ scratch coat over metal lath.
- Apply mortar to entire back of stone and press stone unto scratch coat.
- Use mortar to grout the space between stones. Allow to dry until for, and rake out excess mortar.